Prom's over! Althea was right, it had gone past in a blink of an eye. A memorable experience? Hell yeah.
Prom pageant trainings were crazy, exhausting(8am to 6pm++), stressful but nevertheless, really fun and worthwhile. Rehearsals during practices turned out better than the real pageant itself, but like what Hamidah said, enjoying ourselves is more important.
I totally love the committee members who have been with us. Hamidah, Afizah, Junhua, Arthas, Althea, Roslan(or is it Rozlan) and Farhan. Thanks so much for making the Pageant a success, especially Hamidah and Junhua. You guys have done so much for us, and we know it.
I have since grown much closer to the other Pageant contestants, especially Sharon, Joanne, Stephenie, and of course, Aizat. I already miss all of them, including the others. It feels really weird not rushing off to school early in the morning and messaging Aizat to tell him I'll be late.
Some photos taken at the salon, after doing up our hair :









Yesterday had been really tiring. Hadn't been feeling well all day long. Puked twice in the morning, had fever after that. Headed to Ellise's house after prom, and I ended up having a high fever. Thanks friendssssss(especially Ellise and Bibiana) for taking care of me! Haha.
So prom's over just like that. I have got 5 things to complain about though.
1. I didn't get to spend much time with Tiffany & gang.
2. I spent $57 to eat 3 grapes.
3. I didn't get to take photos with any teachers.
4. I was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. THE STAGE WAS SO TINY........
But I'd still say prom was a success. We all had fun, didn't we? And of course, congratulations to Sharon and Aizat, our Prom Queen and King! :D
Oh my god, we have graduated from CSS. :(
======
I didn't go for the 3rd audition for Campus Superstar today, and I think it's one of the wisest decision I've ever made. Like what FangYi said, being in the top30 is good enough! (:
Now I'm freeee, free like a bird. TIME TO GO JOB-HUNTING.
KOH CHINGJUN! ARE YOU READING THIS? Hahaha.
Goodnight all ! *blows flying kisses.